Wednesday, January 03, 2007

My ex is an idiot

The following conversation just took place before I came to work via text message. Be warned, you might become stupider by reading it (see, I just said stupider; told you so). The only thing I've changed is her grammar and spelling; I'm a bit of a grammar nazi (don't correct my typos or I'll kill you in your sleep).

Ex: Mike, I miss you.
Me: What the hell?
Ex: My boyfriend pushed me today and I fell.
Me: Well then dump his bitch ass!
Ex: Well I can't blame him... he thought I was mad with him because of his LD.
Me: His LD?
Ex: He has a potent case of autism.
Me: Hahaha, you're dating a retard AND he kicked your ass?
Ex: Shut up, he is NOT retarded!
Me: Maybe, but you sure as hell are.

(Not caring that I just called her an idiot, she continues)

Ex: My roommate has Assburgers [seriously, she typed that; it is spelt Asperger's] and is blonde and really dumb, but she has a record deal. Do you want her?
Me: No thanks, I only date normal girls, like the one I am dating now.
Ex: She's a virgin.
Me: What kind of record deal? Does she grunt excessively in tune to the beat?
Ex: No, she sings pop.
Me: Same difference.

(Apparently she doesn't mind that I'm insulting her roommate and continues to try to hook us up... still randomly)

Me: So she'll put out?
Ex: VIRGIN
Ex: But you're hot and smart so you could convince her. By the way she has a boyfriend.
Me: So you want me to run game on a retarded pop singer who is not only a virgin but has a boyfriend?
Ex: She's cute.
Me: You're a moron.
Ex: I miss you.
Me: And I miss slap bracelets. Go away.

There is no God.

Edit: I've been asked when we dated, etc. Ex and I dated when I was in high school, in 2003. We broke up because she cheated on me with her ex.

5 comments:

OceanSol said...

OMG baby, that's fuckin hilarious!! 10 props to you darling!!!

Anonymous said...

Your ex is a real genius huh?

Anonymous said...

Are you sure it wasn't a joke?? Or someone hacking into your ex gf account messing around? Cuz seriously, can someone be that stupid?

Finalmike said...

Nay, it was actually her. Although I'd prefer to think it was just a horrible nightmare.

The worst part about it is that she is a red head.

Go ahead and laugh.

Anonymous said...

IMAO Assburgers