Friday, January 05, 2007

We Could Just [pretend]



Now this is going to sound incredibly dorky, but this video makes me think. A lot. -- Mainstream TBS is alright IMO; I like them to a degree, but not as much as I did a few years ago. That being said, this video is amazing. For some reason it makes me think about how truly beautiful life can be. The transition from death and destruction to love and life hits me pretty hard, which is pretty amazing considering my soul is already in hell (fucker keeps annoying me with, "when are you getting here?" and, "they really DO serve beer in hell!"), or so I thought.

Anyways, enjoy the video.

I'll still stick to my stereotypical pop-punker ranting, however; sell outs!

1 comment:

OceanSol said...

Hmm, I was wondering what you mean about the when are you getting here thing?