Friday, March 23, 2007

God Knows I'm Helpless [it's what you need to fucking bleed]

I promised pictures, so here you go:

My lovely new PS3, complete with an extra controller, Gundam Musou (Japanese only Gundam game), and a bunch of candy.

I love random Japanese food.

The best drink in the world. Apple Tea is by far superior to Sweet Tea. I drink this stuff by the gallon and I've not gotten sick of it in the least bit.


Oh yes, a Sega arcade. These arcades are scattered across the island, so no matter where you are, there is a Sega arcade near you.

In Japan it is common to purchase a Jew at your local Ju Shop. They work efficiently and you don't have to pay them!

Just a random picture of what Japan looks like. This is off Rt. 58, one of the highways here on the island.
zomgz!

2 comments:

OceanSol said...

Finally, some god dangon pics!!

Anonymous said...

A Jew you don't Have to pay for???? Totally unheard of!