Monday, October 23, 2006

Romanticizing The Darkened Metropolis [hopeless yet committed]

In lui of recent events, I have decided that I need a list of goals that I wish to achieve in my lifetime. This list can be modified at any time or place, as long as a list exists. My reasoning behind this list is simple; like any good idea, goals come and go, and are forgotten as fast as they are created. With my mind in twenty different places at once, I need something that will remind me of what I need to put first in my life.

For a temporary start, I'm going to list a few key goals here.

Let it be known that this will most definately be updated upon.
  1. Get the hell out of the military.
  2. Enroll at a quality college...
  3. ...and get an exceptional education.
  4. Figure out how to stay motivated.
  5. Visit every country.
  6. Escape my money situation and stay out of debt.
  7. Find the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.
  8. Make life in space more than a goal.

No comments: